Make sure the Union Force-SL Snowboard Binding and Obi Wan are on your side.
Strap into the Union Force-SL Snowboard Binding and get into some real Jedi sh!t. Union used the force to craft a lightweight all-terrain killer that stands up to a season of rebel activities. Union crafted the Force-SL with some of the strongest and lightest materials in the industry combined with technologies rumored to be passed down from Yoda himself, so you not only get lightweight responsiveness, but also the reliability and durability of a product worthy of defeating the empire.
- Machined coring reduces weight and improves strength of the baseplate
- CNC-machined heelcup reduces weight and maintains strength
- Asymmetrical-Symmetrical highback delivers maximum tweakability, heelside control, and comfort
- Premium leather ankle and toe straps with 3D Auto-Fit core and Direct Connect system deliver plush comfort, immediate response, and balanced performance without pressure points
- Magnesium buckles are four times stronger than aluminum, and two times lighter, so you get better function and reduced weight
- Quick-adjust forward lean allows on-the-fly forward lean adjustment, so you can dial in proper response depending on what kind of riding you do
Share your thoughts
these binders are sikkkkkk. I've got a...
these binders are sikkkkkk. I've got a size 10 boot. do I want to go with M/L orrr L/XL?
You would want the L/XL. I have these bindings and a size 9.5 boot and the L/XL fits perfect.