Respect the arts with the 686 ACC Spyro Jacket.
- Articulated Sleeve with Cuff Knuckle Extension
- 3-in-1 Single-pull Hood Drawcord Adjustment allows you to dial in hood fit
- Laminated weather guard hood brim keeps falling snow out of your eyes
- Easy-on and off covered stretch hood panels
- Front Collar Venting Panels
- Internal Center front Zipper flap with peached chin guard won�t chafe your chin
- 2-way pit zip vents with smooth operator mesh gussets release excess heat
Share your thoughts
Bought this jacket and was immediately disappointed. First, the size I wear and bought is a Medium. I understand this jacket may run a bit large for steeze reasons...but its like a dress its fit so large. 2nd, the main zipper snags over and over that you can hardly open the jacket without having to unsnag it from the inside fabric (zipper flaps). Its almost as if 686 doesn't test design before spending thousands on production. Makes me question the overall quality and workmanship of 686. Now...I do try to stear clear of lower price point gear for this very reason; however, this jacket was not a low price point jacket and I was expecting better quality as a result. Oh well...another poor quality "artist colab" piece of gear.
This jacket is really nice. Its really light and still keeps you warm. The design is awesome and i love it.
Anyone have pics. i just want to know how...
Anyone have pics. i just want to know how the back looks and how it fits.
1. It seems this Jacket is just a shell?!...
1. It seems this Jacket is just a shell?! (that's what I am looking for)
2. Does this jacket have a Powder Skirt?