Insulated work of art.
As part of 686’s Artist Collaboration Conspiracy, the 686 Women’s ACC Vision Jacket features limited edition artwork and blizzard-ready tech. Artist Brandi Milne designed this insulated jacket’s lining, so be cautioned—you may want to wear the Vision inside out. But we don’t recommend it, unless you’re not interested in the 10K waterproof material and lightweight polyfill insulation.
- Polyfill insulation provides warmth without bulk
- 3-in-1 Single-pull hood drawcord adjustment for better vision with the hood up
- Underarm vents feature Smooth-operator mesh gussets for snag-free zipping
- Pant-connect snap tabs attach to 686 snowboard pants for full-on snow protection
- Custom artwork lining by Brandi Milne
Share your thoughts
my wife 163cm, 110lbs, will size M be...
my wife 163cm, 110lbs, will size M be fitted? Is it warm?
Not a fan.
I was pretty excited about this coat, but once I got it I was pretty disappointing. I didn't like the fit, it was uncomfortable and bulky. It seems like it would be warm enough, and I like the pockets, but overall I am not happy. I will be returning the coat.