Eye-popping and core-warming, the 686 Women's Alllure Jacket provides warmth through a generous (but never bulky) 100g of synthetic insulation and of course, style for miles.
- Powder skirt at the waist keeps snow from getting into the jacket
- Internal media pocket with zipper, window, and cord feed makes tuning in easy
- Air-Flo mesh-backed underarm vents quickly dump heat without letting snow in
- Ideal for temperatures from -5° to 32° F (-21° to 0° C)
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for my daughter. Usually wears a size 0 and misses xs/s. this fits with a little grow room. Keeps her toasty while she's boarding!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This jacket is very warm and quite sharp looking. The only slight negative is that it does run just a tad small, but that could be due to the tapering at the bottom. Overall, very nice.
Warm and covers the basics
This jacket is simple in style, but beefy for cold snowboarding days. I expect this to be the go to jacket for night riding.