All the necessary elements to stay warm, and look good doing it.
- Powder skirt at the waist keeps snow from getting into the jacket
- Internal media pocket with zipper, window, and cord feed makes tuning in easy
- Air-Flo mesh-backed underarm vents quickly dump heat without letting snow in
- Ideal for temperatures from -5° to 32° F (-21° to 0° C)
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this for my daughter. Usually wears a size 0 and misses xs/s. this fits with a little grow room. Keeps her toasty while she's boarding!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
This jacket is very warm and quite sharp looking. The only slight negative is that it does run just a tad small, but that could be due to the tapering at the bottom. Overall, very nice.
Warm and covers the basics
This jacket is simple in style, but beefy for cold snowboarding days. I expect this to be the go to jacket for night riding.