A clever three-in-one jacket for your smart-talking snowboarder.
Since the mountain decides how cold or wet it wants to be, get your four-foot shredder into the 686 Boys' Smarty Incline Insulated Jacket so he can shed the included fleece liner jacket when he gets too warm. The outer shell is insulated and weatherproof, so it armors him for a typical day of ruckus on the mountain. But when the deep freeze comes to the mountain, the zip- and snap-in liner fleece jacket adds another crucial warmth-retaining layer.
- Waterproof breathable Infidry 8 shell with critically taped seams repels falling snow and slushy falls to keep him dry and comfortable
- The 80g synthetic insulation in the shell's body gives him a barrier to keep his body heat close when wore alone
- An adjustable hood blocks out the storm
- The adjustable powder skirt prevents deep snow from getting in from underneath and connects to compatible 686 pants (sold separately) for a seamless barrier
- Brushed chin guard feels smooth on his cold, dry chin
- Adjustable drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs help seal out the cold and snow during magnificent crashes
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeve makes sure he can still fit in the jacket after a quick, freakish growth spurt
- Large cargo pockets hold snacks or gloves during the long walk back to the car
Share your thoughts
My snowboarding son loved the color and style, as well as the extra warmth. He only uses is for snowboarding. He wasn't as excited and it came apart at the seams on the sides. It started with the pockets which are not well designed. The velcro came unstitched, and was not funtional. Inside magnets would be great to keep the flap closed. Dogfunk was great and replaced the jacket hassle free, but I now wonder if I shouldn't have gone with a different manufacturer. Hoping is was just some bad luck.
My son love's this jacket and hasn't taken it off. Everything worked out--Thank you!!!
What country was this jacket created in?...
What country was this jacket created in? I am importing one into Canada and need to know where it was manufactured for duty-payment purposes.
I have a very hard to please 6yo son. He LOVES this jacket! It's warm and stylish~perfect for Montana Winters