Protect yourself from the nipple-shattering temperatures when you slip the 686 Camotooth Baselayer Top beneath your riding jacket. Its midweight, microfleece-lined fabric ensures ample insulation for the colder park laps of the season.
- Midweight, stretchy polyester and Lycra fabric holds in heat, breathes away moisture, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- Bonded microfleece lining enhances insulation during colder days, dries quickly, and feels good on your dry skin
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit reduces excess bulk
- UPF 30-rated fabric protects your skin if you ride or hang out in the sun without your jacket
- Snaggleface print matches your other 686 outerwear (sold separately)