How you like them pants? Yeeaaaaahh boy!
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- Lightweight 20g synthetic fill adds extra warmth without any of the bulk
- Inseam vents dump the heat or keep it in—whatever you're into big boy
- gaiters at cuff keep out snow and feature metal hooks that connect to boot laces
- Plenty of storage including pass pocket, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Like a perfectly cooked steak, or a properly fed cat, the 686 Continuum Pant is neither too baggy or too tight, but more baggy than it is tight.
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wore these last season and they were the best pair of pants I've ever bought. Even though it was FREEEZING at snowbird, I still had to vent the pants. These are great.