Consider a safety measure for an unlikely (but still probable) disaster.
The 100-foot-tall mechanized tyrannosaurus rex that you're piloting gets blindsided by a pack of Scud missiles because you were leaping and romping through a foreign no-fly zone rather conspicuously. Realizing you have no choice but to abandon ship and retreat under the canopy of the nearby woods, you had better bring the 686 Division Jacket, because its going to be a cold, long night.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- 80g synthetic insulation bolsters the necessary warmth to your bones for when temperatures drop well below comfortable
- Breathe-Easy front venting allows air to pass through collar so you don't fog your goggles up when shielding your face from the storm
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from getting in your jacket and can be easily stowed out of the way
Share your thoughts
This jacket looks sick, so nice. A couple things I would have liked would be a few extra pockets and maybe snowguard for the sleeves.
I Very Happy with the Jacket
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a 5'11" male, skinny to athletic build and longer arms (usually have to buy a large long sleeve shirt so the sleeves are not too short) and the medium fits me very well. The jacket it warm and comfortable. I am ended up with the acid wash denim (looks more like midnight blue than it does denim) and it looks much better than I was expecting. I wanted the grey/cyan one but it was sold out. I am lucky because I saw this jacket on the slopes and the blue looks very strange almost like plastic, the denim is very nice and works well with any color snow pants although I would suggest a lighter color so you can be seen. I only wish that there was another pocket that would secure without coming loose for my pass/lift ticket/wallet via zipper or button. The only pocket that is this was is the media pocket and my wallet does not fit there. This jacket it priced very well at the full price and I would suggest this to a friend.
I'm 6'2 220lbs, with broad shoulders. does...
I'm 6'2 220lbs, with broad shoulders. does any one know how this jacket fits? does it run big/small? i tried on a couple other jackets and XL seems to be the size. just wondering how this one compares
This 686 jacket features a standard "snowboard" (loose) fit. At 6'2 220 lbs, I anticipate the XL will be your size.
That said, it would benefit you to take your measurements and compare them to our size chart. Just click the "view size chart" button above the green Add To Cart button. Most important measurements would be chest circumference, sleeve length and torso length.