Weather protection and style in one package.
The 686 Women's Echo Insulated Mittens shell out smooth style and all-around protection from winter weather so you can ride all day (or all night) without your hands filling the chill even in sub-freezing temperatures.
- InfiDry inserts keep your hands dry in an all but the snowiest conditions while remaining breathable so condensation doesn't soak your hands from the inside
- Durable oxford fabric is tough enough to handle the occasional love affair with tree branches and rough ice patches
- DWR sheds the initial onslaught of precipitation so you stay drier longer
- Fiberfill insulation (180g over the backs of your hands and 60g in the palms) traps warmth without adding unnecessary bulk
- Tricot linings are soft, cozy, and warm
- Pre-curved, articulated shape is built for riding
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs and elasticized neoprene wrist finish seal out snow and keep these gloves in place
- Thermal-rated -5F to 32F