As the snowy season wanes in spring, the less-devoted riders get lazy. That means you can zip up your 686 Icon Bonded Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie and cruise through the park with your everyday crew and without the crowds.
- Polyester breathes during repeated handrail attempts and doesn't break down during repeated crashes
- Bonded brushed fleece lining easily sides on other layers, dries quickly, and holds in your body heat without trapping too much sweaty moisture
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your hoodie fresh during a week of shredding
- Performance Dry technology wicks your moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Underarm eyelets vent excess heat as you ride
- Adjustable hood, ribbed cuffs, and ribbed hem help seal out the cooling temperatures
- Full-zip front allows venting and easy on-off and its interior storm flap reduces chills
- Thumbholes add backhand warmth and enable easy layering when a storm rolls up the canyon and you grab your weatherproof shell
- Hand pockets shelter your fingers during cold night sessions
- Internal media pocket holds your cell phone
Share your thoughts
686 Icon Bonded Tech Hoodie
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My 14 year old thought this was too expensive, but after it arrived, he agreed that it is totally worth the $$. Warm and comfortable and a great fit. Backcountry has a great selection and great service.