Distressed denim, without the distress of soaking-wet drawers.
Problem: Denim looks dope, but when it comes to waterproofing, it's about as useful as a socket wrench made of cheese. Solution: The 686 LTD Destructed Patchwork Denim Pant. This fully waterproof shred pant features a photo-realistic distressed denim print, complete with flannel patches and a rollable Flip Cuff for extra hesh points.
- Infidry-15 waterproof/breathable fabric with fully taped seams to keep you dry in the stormiest conditions
- Flip Cuff extension system lets you choose between the rolled-up look or a traditional zip-cuff style
- Air-Flo thigh vents with Smooth Operator mesh gusset to prevent zipper snags
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches to your 686 jacket for a complete snow seal
- Denim-inspired Street Fit for a slimmer look that's not too loose or too tight