Whatever floats your pow-stick
So your two favorite pastimes in the world are snowboarding and listening to epic, show-tune musicals. That’s cool, man—proclaim your love for both with 686’s Mannual Anthem Insulated Jacket. Not only will the jacket’s 80g of insulation keep your blood flowing when the temperature drops, but, much to the chagrin of people within earshot, its internal MP3 pocket will also have you joyfully exercising your shriekiest falsetto.
- 686 made the outer shell with Infinidry 10 fabric treatment, which provides 10K waterproofing and 8K breathability to help shed outside precipitation and allow excess internal heat and moisture to escape
- 80g of insulation retains just enough heat on cold days, but not so much that it will feel like a sauna come spring—pair with additional layers when the temperature really drops
- Fully taped seams help keep external moisture from sneaking in through the cracks
- Articulated elbow design improves sleeve fit
- Underarm vents allow you to air out the funk and keep cool during spring conditions
- Powder skirt, gusseted cuffs, and hem cord adjustment keep snow from getting under your shell
- Internal pocket for your tunes ensures your ears are as stoked as the rest of your body
Share your thoughts
The Anthem fit me well in a size Large,...
The Anthem fit me well in a size Large, but it would be a little snug if I wear a hoodie or several layers under it. I haven't been able to try on a XL, but if I want to a larger size, would I get that extra room I need in the mid-section, without increasing the length of the sleeve??
Every measurement will be increased about an inch. You'll get an additional inch in body length, arm length and around the mid section.
Does it have hand gaitors that your thumb...
Does it have hand gaitors that your thumb goes in?
I got the Royal plaid jacket and it looks awesome. Quality feel. I am about 5'11" tall and weigh 170 and the medium fits me very well with room to spare in the arm length (which I like to cover gloves well). Ordered a large at first and sent it back.