Relentless style and warmth.
Whoever said camouflage had to help you blend in? Certainly not the 686 Girls Mannual Courtney Insulated Jacket. The Courtney's stand-out style will not go unnoticed on grey winter days or be denied fresh powder on those bluebird days right after the storm. Infidry-5 equips this bodacious bomber with 5,000mm waterproofing and a 5,000gm breathability rating to match. For fending off the chills 120/80g insulation generates the heat to keep you going until the lifts stop.
- Infidry-5 technology keeps foul-weather away with 5K-rated waterproofing while releasing the heat with matching 5K breathability
- Taped critical seams seal out moisture along the jacket's longest and most vulnerable seams to prevent the jacket from getting sogged out
- Zonally insulated with 120g fill in the body for optimum warmth and 80g in the sleeves in hood for increased mobility
- Storm brim on hood shields her face from snow and rain
- Youth Evolution extendable sleeve length design accommodates for mid-season growth spurts
- Adjustable powder skirt seals out snow, wind and moisture at the waist
- Ideal to be worn in temperatures ranging from -5 to 32 degrees F (-21 to 0 degrees C)