Stay warm and dry for infinite shredding.
Yeah, the lodge sounds nice when you're stuck in inferior snow pants, but you didn't come out to the mountain just to throw down 12-dollar hot toddies when the weather turns. With the 686 Men's Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pants, you won't mind being outside when it's cold and dumping. 686's InfiDry membrane provides waterproof protection while fully Bemis-taped seams make sure no rogue moisture sneaks its way inside.
686 gave the Infinity 40g polyfill insulation in the seat and knees. What does that mean? It means that your legs are going to stay nice and toasty for those frigid lines waiting to drop into the halfpipe. It also means that there's not tons of extra motion-restricting bulk holding you back. The Infinity also rocks Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to let you regulate your temperature once the mercury starts to rise. Features like Ghetto Slit leg opening gussets, leg gaiters with boot lace hooks, and external waistband side tab adjustments add some additional all-day riding functionality.
- InfiDry membrane (10K/10K)
- 40g polyfill insulation in the seat and knees
- Fully Bemis-taped seams
- Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets
- Ghetto Slit leg opening gusset with invisible zipper closure
- PJ Connect system
- Horseshoe Hem curved back leg opening
- Leg gaiter with boot lace lock
- External waistband adjustment with side tabs
- Dual cargo pockets and back pocket with military flap closure