Leave your skiboards and dial-up modem in the attic where they belong.
Yeah, super-baggy pants were cool, back when digital pets and 200cm straight skis were all the rage. It's a good thing we've all gotten a little older and wiser since then; 686 has too, and the stylish looks and slim Street Fit of the Men's Authentic Infinity Slim Cargo Insulated Pants prove that. Satisfying your need for grown-up steeze from first chair to last call at the aprés bar, the Infinity boats a waterproof InfiDry membrane and fully Bemis-taped seams.
Want to stay dry and get warmth just where you need it? Of course you do. A lot of pants would laugh in your face for that, but the Infinity says, "sure" It rocks 40g polyfill insulation in the seat and knees, which is enough to add comfort to that cold lift ride while maintaining a sleek, low-profile. 686 lined this beauty with a soft and smooth combo of nylon taffeta, polyester peached and brushed tricot, and polyester mesh, which is so comfortable you might not want to wear underwear. Maybe that's weird, but hey, its your comfort we're talking about. Speaking of comfort, 686 gave you Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to let you get some breezy ventilation for those late-season days when the mercury is on the rise.
- InfiDry membrane (10K/10K)
- 40g polyfill insulation in the seat and knees
- Fully Bemis-taped seams
- Street Fit (slim)
- Air-Flo leg vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets
- Ghetto Slit leg opening gusset with invisible zipper closure
- PJ Connect system
- Horseshoe Hem curved back leg opening
- Leg gaiter with boot lace lock
- External waistband adjustment with side tabs
- Dual cargo pockets and back pocket with military flap closure