It may not be Everest-grade material, but when you're a weekend warrior who needs all the fancy bells and whistles? The 686 Mannual Loop Insulated Women's Jacket has you covered for most days of the season with 5K-rated fabric to keep moisture out and synthetic insulation to help you stay warm, so you can make the most out of your precious days on the mountain.
- Infidry 5K-rated fabric helps keep you dry
- 100g insulation in the body and 60g insulation in the sleeves and hood keeps you toasty in cold weather
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Chest vent dumps heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Two hand pockets to keep your mitts warm
Share your thoughts
Love the length!
this jacket fits very well! the jacket has a lil bit more of an overall length. This is great, it doesn't allow for snow to get inside my pants, or up the back of my t-shirt! this jacket is great for anyone looking to have a lil bit of extra length!