686's Mannual Pacific Parka Insulated Jacket delivers all the tech you need without decimating your bank account. Longer than other 686 jackets by 4 inches, this parka comes with some extra space for your shredding pleasure.
- Protected by 686's exclusive INFIDRY-8 waterproof/breathable coating/lamination process, this jacket delivers good weather protection for most winter conditions— not ideal for super-wet snow conditions
- 80g quilted upper body lining and a brushed tricot lining infuse this parka with a thermal rating of 7 that is perfect for 0-32 degrees Fahrenheit
- AIR-FLO underarm vents deliver optimal airflow so you don't get sweated out and have to go home early or get sick
- Adjustable powder skirt with PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection points connects with compatible 686 pants to create a solid barrier against powder invasions
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
just great jacket at a great price. very warm but not heavy
I'm 5'8 200lbs.. what size would be best?...
I'm 5'8 200lbs.. what size would be best? dont plan on really layering much underneath and i like it a little baggy.