All day, every day.
When you're at the resort 100 days a season, you need a pant that's going to work no matter what the conditions are. Infidry 10K-rated fabric keeps you dry on pow days, 40g insulation helps hold heat when temps dip, and you can open up the inner-leg vents for slushy spring days.
- Infidry 10K-rated poly fabric blocks out moisture and has a streetwear-inspired look and feel
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from seeping in
- 40g light insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Taffeta lining helps the pant slide on and off smoothly
- All-Access fit allows room to layer without being overly baggy
- Mesh-lined inner-leg vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow at bay
- PJ-Connect jacket-to-pant interface tabs help prevent snow from going down your pants
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, and an ID stash pocket to store the essentials
- Horseshoe Hem is raised in the back so you don't step all over it
Share your thoughts
For these particular pants on Outlet only size Large is left for both colors.
What color is the back pocket stitching...
What color is the back pocket stitching design for the herringbone black color?
Great price and great quality!
These pants are awesome quality! They are very nice, and fit amazing! They are very warm and look really nice. The stitching on the butt looks cool as well. Overall great pant, quality and price!