The 686 Source Jacket’s powder skirt, 8K-rated fabric, and bold, stand out stripes put it in a class of its own. Whether you’re staying in the park or looking to cruise the whole mountain, the Mannual Source Jacket has the features you need to find the source of all things that shred.
- 686 made the outer shell with Infinidry 8 fabric treatment, which resists chairlift water-drips and errant snowballs and allows excess internal heat and moisture to escape so that you stay comfortable
- 686 taped the critical seams to help prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Articulated elbow design improves sleeve fit
- Underarm vents allow you to air out the funk and keep cool during spring conditions
- Powder skirt, gusseted cuffs, and hem cord adjustment keep snow from getting under your shell
- Internal pocket for your tunes ensures your rad-itude is always set to ‘stoked’
Share your thoughts
This jacket does alright for the price. If you are just starting out and need something to keep the cold out, this may be the jacket for you. The breathability isn't bad, but there are much better jackets out there. The moisture definitely doesn't get in, but it doesn't get out either. Just make sure to keep the underarm vents open if you start to overheat. Again, it's a great starter jacket; just not the one for me.
im about 5'10" and 150 lbs. would a medium...
im about 5'10" and 150 lbs. would a medium be good or should i go with a large?
Is this jacket warmer than the 686 Mannual...
Is this jacket warmer than the 686 Mannual Antic?
I wish i could make babies with this jacket!!!!!
Its a great jacket, and very warm. This jacket is amazing it is stylish and warm even without a liner. But when it gets below 10 degrees f i where a sweatshirt. overall a great jacket for a great price.
Sorry, if i about 5,8 height what size i...
Sorry, if i about 5,8 height what size i should choose?
Tag says there is a hidden id/credit card...
Tag says there is a hidden id/credit card pocket but I cant find it.... Anyone help?
How is the Fit on this jacket? It looks a...
How is the Fit on this jacket? It looks a little on the slimmer side which is what i'm looking for
It's not a slim jacket, it's a standard "snowboard fit" jacket, so it'll be a little on the baggy side.
I love wearing this jacket! It is super warm, yet can still breath. Super water proof and lets me flex in while im getting gnarly! You be upset when you buy this jacket!