The 686 Women's Mannual Steady Insulated Pant features maximum style and functionality for riding in anything from early-season storms to late-spring slush. Minimal 20g synthetic insulation secures your warmth on chilly days but won't make you overheat when the temps rise. The Steady Pant was constructed with articulated knees to avoid bunching and increase mobility—on the board or off.
- Adjustable waist tabs dial in the perfect fit and leave room for layers
- PJ Connect—pant-to-jacket connection system
- Curved back hem reduces heel drag that causes wear and tear on the pant
- Must-Stache pocket on the lower leg allows for concealed storage
- Expandable lower leg opening allows for a tapered or flared-out cuff
- Inner mesh-lined leg vents let air circulate without letting heat in
- Ideal for temperatures 10° to 32° F (-12° to 0° C)
Share your thoughts
happy daughter, happy mom
My tween daughter (snowboarder) has been wearing the extra-small in acid since early December in the Midwest, where we've had everything from sub-zero temps with wind warnings to 45F+ with wet snow. She is thrilled with the color (which is shown accurately on the site), style and fit. I'm thrilled with the durability, warmth, waterproofing, and expect she'll get two seasons out of them. Also...dogfunk.com had no trouble giving a price adjustment when these pants went 30% off within a week or so of buying them. Great customer service!
Comfy and Warm!
Super warm and comfortable. Slightly high-waisted, but in a good, no snow is going to get down your pants sort of way. Only negative is I'm used to two cargo pockets (one on each leg) instead of just the one on the right. Definitely recommend these pants to anyone looking for a great pair of insulated snowboarding pants.