Weather? Come with it.
686 designed the Men's Plexus Bionic Jacket for mid-winter riding when the mercury is scared to show its face in public. Body-mapped insulation targets the most vital areas while reducing bulk where insulation isn't essential, and the big 20K waterproof rating means you'll come through the heaviest blizzard dry as a bone.
- Fabric with fully-taped seams prevents leaks
- Body-mapped insulation keeps the warmth where you need it
- RECCO advanced rescue technology built in
- Brushed poly lining is soft to the touch
- Water-resistant hand pocket and chest-vent zippers for added security
- Helmet-compatible hood is ready to embrace your headgear
Share your thoughts
I am 6'4 and 170 lbs. Do you think the XL...
I am 6'4 and 170 lbs. Do you think the XL size would be too baggy?
Possibly, though the sleeves will most likely be right on. Check out the sizing chart below the price, It should help quite a bit.
I'm 6' 3" and some change, and am returning the xl because it's too small. It's too short in almost every aspect. when you hav your hands in the wrist gaiters you can barely bend over to strap in. There is nothing baggy about it
How does this jacket fit? I have a Burton...
How does this jacket fit? I have a Burton jacket in a size L and it fits well. Not tight and not too baggy. I'm 6 foot and 199 lbs. Thanks.
in the tech specs it says there's no wrist...
in the tech specs it says there's no wrist gaiters but in the video on 686 it shows that it does have them