Slay pow on stormy and bluebird days without breaking a sweat.
The 686 Men's GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket is an ergonomically cut suit of shred armor, designed to stab bad weather in the heart and bring back its head on a shield. The waterproof infiDry membrane and fully-taped seams keep wetness out from even the nastiest winter storms, and underarm vents keep moisture away from your body while you're slaying pow dragons. Body-mapped insulation protects from the cold without making you overheat, and the laser-cut perforations around the collar help move moisture away from your mouth. Rogue snow sneak-attacks don't stand a chance either, thanks to internal wrist gaiters and an adjustable powder skirt with a jacket-to-pant interface.
- ifiniDry membrane (20K/15K)
- Fully taped Bemis seams
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation
- Expedition fit (relaxed and ergonomic)
- 2 Air-flo underarm vents
- Vader mouth vent
- Adjustable powderskirt with PJ Connect system
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Internal wrist gaiters
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest pockets
- 1 internal phone, 1 internal mesh storage pockets
Share your thoughts
Thermagraph is the truth!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looking for a great fitting, price conscious backcountry jacket? This is it. High end waterproofing and breath-ability for hiking, insulated in all the right places for warmth with the thermagraph technology, but it is still lightweight and packable. It's really hard to beat for the money. oh yea and the off center zipper is nice on the chin.