Fully, fully loaded. Fully.
With more features than you can shake a stick at, the 686 Plexus Storm Thermagraph Insulated Jacket does just about everything. Infidry-20 fights off the nastiest storm while letting water vapor escape, so you don't ever have that clammy feeling that some jackets give you. 686 also used Thermagraphing technology to put synthetic insulation in the areas where you need it most and reduce weight in areas where you don't. so go ahead and put your stick down. There's no point in shaking it, anyway.
- Thermagraph body-mapped insulation puts the warmth where you need it
- Fully-taped seams eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Expandable hood with stretch panels accommodates helmets of all sizes, even those of the big-headed
- Single-pull hood adjustment cord makes adjustments easy
- Laminated weather-guard hood for added protection
- Laser-cut collar vents promote airflow
- Ergonomically cut front collar reduces chafing
- 2-way adjustable cuff tabs for a custom fit
- Internal spandex hand gaiters seal out the snow
- Pant-to jacket connect tabs for a full suit of snow armor
- Hidden, anti-snag hem adjustment cord
- Easy-access pass pocket keeps it simple in lift line
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone and tunes safe
- Internal mesh storage pocket for your stash
- Internal security pocket makes sure you get back to the car with your keys
- Zipper chin guard reduces chafing
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket makes hanging around your criminal friends safer
- RECCO avalanche safety technology could save your friggin' life
Share your thoughts
This jacket has does it all!
Great Technical Jacket! This jacket has everything you could every imagine in a jacket! It is insanely light, and thin, but keeps you incredibly warm! This jacket, has great venting in it. Also, has some RECCO avalanche technology, that could save your life! This is a must jacket for anyone looking to go in the back country!
Talk about a technical jacket!
This jacket has all the bells and whistles! This jacket is very thin and light, but also one of the warmest jackets I have ever worn! Its such amazing quality, and it has body mapping for good insulation, and so many pockets for all your gadgets! Its a great all-around technical jacket, that keeps you super warm, and looks very cool!