The 686 Women's Radiant Insulated Gloves wrap your hands in luxurious warmth so you can ride all day without having to retreat to the lodge to warm your paws. Wear-it-with-anything style mixes it up with high-tech materials so you'll stay warm and won't have a stroke trying to put together a good looking kit.
- InfiDry inserts keep your hands dry with 10K/8K waterproof breathable protection
- Nylon oxford fabric is tough enough to handle the occasional love affair with tree branches and rough ice patches
- DuPont DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of precipitation so you stay drier longer
- Fiberfill insulation (180g over the backs of your hands and 60g in the palms) traps warmth without adding unnecessary bulk
- Pre-curved, articulated shape is built for riding
- Sand Grip anti-slip palm reinforcements help ou grab with authority
- Comfy part-neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop adjustable tab keep out the snow
- Velvex nose wipe keeps your face clean when the cold gives you the sniffles
- Thermal-rated 32F to -5F
Share your thoughts
Warm & Great Quality for the Price!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just wore these skiing at the Canyons up in Park City, they were great! Really cold day, between 31 & 36 degrees that day. My Fingers were warm and my hands stayed warm all day! Love that the Leather on the palm covers the entire bottom of glove for great durability, Would completely recommend these! I wear a Womens Large and they fit true to size. Were a little stiff at first because of the Leather but by the end of the day they were great with flexibility.