Adjust the underarm vents and chest vent on your 686 Men's Reclaim Ambush Jacket for ideal airflow, drop into that pristine powder field in front of you, and laugh in the face of face-shots with your earth-friendly pow-armor.
- For every Reclaim Jacket Sold in 2011/2012, 686 will donate a jacket to someone out there who needs one to stay up
- 686 uses reclaimed materials to make these jackets so each jacket will be special. They will all have a black body, but the color blocking will be unique on each one
- Protected by 686's exclusive Infidry-5 waterproof/breathable coating/lamination process, this jacket delivers solid weather protection for average winter temps and fair conditions
- 80g of body insulation and a brushed tricot lining infuse the Ambush with a thermal rating of 7 that is perfect for 0-32 degrees Fahrenheit
- AIR-FLO underarm vents and a chest vent deliver optimal airflow so you don't get sweated out and have to go home early or get sick
- Stowable, adjustable powder skirt with PJ-CONNECT pant-to-jacket connection points connects with compatible 686 pants to create a solid barrier against powder invasions
Share your thoughts
does this come with the 686 pants too or...
does this come with the 686 pants too or what?
Pants are sold separately.
This is the accurate picture of our inventory, photo will be changed ASAP.