Warmth with a cause.
Built with warmth, functionality, and awareness in mind, the 686 Women's Reclaim Project Engage Jacket offers the quality 686 is known for; each is also unique, crafted from the trim of other 686 garments. In addition, for each jacket sold a jacket will be donated to a person in need so you can feel even more warm-and-fuzzy than the 100g synthetic insulation will already have you feeling.
- Powder skirt at the waist keeps snow from getting into the jacket
- Internal media pocket with zipper, window, and cord feed
- Underarm ventilation dumps excess heat
- Each jacket is unique and are assembled from mixed fabrics, so the one you receive may vary from picture
- Ideal for temperatures from -5° to 32° F (-21° to 0° C)