Post up in the cold without a second thought.
The 686 Reserved Colony Insulated Jacket hooks up plenty of waterproofing power and just enough insulation to keep you warm on the mid-winter days without roasting you alive in the spring. Features a subtle herringbone plaid pattern for street-inspired style you can run on the hill.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in all but the wettest on-hill conditions
- Polyfill insulation in body (80g) for warmth where you need it most
- Riveted webbing pull-tab accents
- Retractable pass pocket at right chest
- Adjustable powder skirt connects to any 686 snowboard pants
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this jacket from a ski shop in Ohakune New Zealand for about NZ$500 (US$420.00). It looks nice and is comfortable to wear. A nice jacket on a sunny day but sadly doesn't handle the weather that the local ski field, Turoa regularly hands out (often it can rain and be windy). I've never been so cold and wet in my life. The pit vents leak immediately and after about 10 minutes in the rain your whole front including anything in your pockets is wet. Hence I'm on this site and have just bought what I hope is a much better jacket...