High fashion while boosting high airs.
- Infidry 8K-rated softshell fabric has a touch of spandex for extra stretchiness
- 210g fleece lining holds in warmth
- Street fit gives the pants a slim, urban look
- Boot gaiter keeps snow at bay
- PJ-Connect jacket-to-pant interface tabs help prevent snow from going down your pants
- Two front pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets provide plenty of room to store goods
- Zippered leg opening to fit over your boot
Share your thoughts
WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF & Fleece
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They are actually 10k -MM Waterproof and 8k Breathability per the tag on these awesome pants. It says it good for 15-32* F temperatures. Just got them and they FIT great! Not too tight, not too snowboardy baggy. Warm and fits like a boyfriend jean. Lots of pockets. Great for COLD Stormy days. Got a Medium and they fit like size 8's.
What is the inseam on these pants? According...
What is the inseam on these pants? According to the size chart, the small pant size list a regular inseam as 30" and a long inseam at 32" -- however, these pants are designed to cover snowboots - so I am wondering (hoping) they are longer. I am 5'9" - 125 lbs - so my concern is they will be too short. Can someone comment on the length (the inseam) of 686 Reserved Crown Softshell pant?
According to 686's website, those inseam measurements are correct. I have personally never tried them on (that would be strange, since I'm a man!) but yes, those measurements are correct.
Thanks Carver! Hard to find stylish snowpants... I may risk the length. Appreciate the response.
are these the onew with the zip out...
are these the onew with the zip out lining
Great softshell with a cargo pocket!
I love how these soft shell pants have a cargo pocket in them! They are great, they keep you dry and warm all day long! They fit very slim, so its great to have an extra cargo pocket, to keep a few things in!