Stay out as long as you like.
You love winter but really, really hate being cold. To make sure you never have to go inside early to warm up, 686 stuffed the Women's Reserved Dove Infi-Loft Jacket with lots and lots of toasty insulation. Just to be sure, they lined the hood with Sherpa fur, added an extra rubbed inside collar and engineered body quilting, and then covered it all with waterproof Infidry 10 fabric that will keep the elements at bay.
- Hood splits with a zipper to turn into a lay-down collar
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels let you duck behind the collar without steaming up your goggles
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you dump heat after a turn-packed run on the slopes
- Cuffs features Lycra hand gaiters that slide under your gloves for extra warmth and to seal out drafts
- Keeps you comfortable in temps -20º to 20º F