Be the first to upload your photo of the Reserved M-65 Insulated Jacket - Men's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
People mention the more tailored fit. Does this fit tighter in chest than typical 686 jackets or tighter than other brands?
Anyone out there give out your height and weight and what size you went with and how it fits with say a t shirt underneath?
April 29, 2013
January 31, 2013
I really wanted to keep this jacket but 3 things ruined it for me.
What I liked:
- Lots of features
- Lots of pockets
- Durable fabric (i ordered the black twill denim)
- Hidden pass pocket
- Audio loop in addition to the audio hole
What I disliked:
- The hood feels cheap compared to the rest of the jacket
- When zipped up there's still a ton of space in between my neck/face and the jacket neck itself. So much so that it looks a bit awkward when the hood is inside the collar.
- The fit. This is a REALLY tailored fit.. like a suit should be worn not a snowboard jacket. If you plan to layer with it as I wanted to it's nearly impossible unless you size up. If you did size up though the collar would be huge and silly looking.
Is this the same jacket? It looks a lot darker on this website:
January 28, 2013
Yes, they are the same jacket. Our images turned out a little funky though.. the jacket will appear closer in color to the image in the link you supplied. Hope that answers your question.
January 28, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester; [lining] nylon, poly
- [body] polyfill (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/m²
- yes, hidden in collar
- underarm mesh vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 chest, 2 hand, 1 audio
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: