Put yourself out there.
You have a fondness for living large, which is why you sport the 686 Women's Reserved Passion Insulated Jacket. The Passion's big, bold plaid announces that you're not afraid to draw attention to yourself, to leading the charge. Not to worry, though; the Passion isn't just about looks, but is fully equipped to keep you warm and comfortable as you act out on the mountain.
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Stretch Lycra panels in the hood add comfort and mobility
- Storm Guard laminated weather guard hood brim keeps wet flakes and drops out of your eyes
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels let you duck behind the collar without steaming up your goggles
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you dump heat after a turn-packed run on the slopes
- Cuffs features Lycra hand gaiters that slide under your gloves for extra warmth and to seal out drafts
- Innie-Outie pocket lets you get at your tunes from (that’s right) the inside or the outside
- Keeps you comfortable in temps -8º to 32º F
Share your thoughts
Awesome jacket got tons of compliments from the liftys! Love the audio pocket that gives you access without unzipping your jacket! For sure a colder weather jacket, I wore it early season and was a little steamy. Can't wait to try it out in the first storm. Bottom line - BUY IT
Hi there - just wodering how much this...
Hi there - just wodering how much this jacked weighed? Thanks