Put yourself out there.
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Stretch Lycra panels in the hood add comfort and mobility
- Storm Guard laminated weather guard hood brim keeps wet flakes and drops out of your eyes
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels let you duck behind the collar without steaming up your goggles
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you dump heat after a turn-packed run on the slopes
- Cuffs features Lycra hand gaiters that slide under your gloves for extra warmth and to seal out drafts
- Innie-Outie pocket lets you get at your tunes from (that’s right) the inside or the outside
- Keeps you comfortable in temps -8º to 32º F
Share your thoughts
Awesome jacket got tons of compliments from the liftys! Love the audio pocket that gives you access without unzipping your jacket! For sure a colder weather jacket, I wore it early season and was a little steamy. Can't wait to try it out in the first storm. Bottom line - BUY IT
Hi there - just wodering how much this...
Hi there - just wodering how much this jacked weighed? Thanks