Projecting radiance is a lot easier when you're trapping warmth with the help of the zonally mapped insulation found in 686 Reserved Radiant Insulated Jacket. Matching the generous warmth of the Radiant is 686's Infidry-10 waterproof technology and a slew of concealed features designed to make a chilly day of riding as good as it can be.
- Infidry-10 technology delivers 10,000mm waterproof performance with 8,000gm breathability
- Critically taped seams create a moisture-proof seal along the jacket's longest seams to prevent you from getting sogged like a log
- Zonally insulated with 100g in the body for generating most of the warmth at the core where you need it less insulation (60g) in the hood and sleeves for increased mobility
- Air-Flo underarm vents with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets ditch hot air without letting snow in
- Helmet-compatible hood with Storm Guard laminated brim, flexible panels, and three-in-one adjustment system gives you solid protection and a great fit
- Powder skirt stretches and secures around your waist to keep snow from making and unexpected visit into your internal realm of comfort
- PJ-Connect creates a seal between jacket and pant to further defend against intruding snow
- Innie-Outie dual-access internal audio pocket allows for you to change the track without undoing the whole jacket
- Lift ticket attachment on powder skirt keeps your ticket tucked out of the way but also keeps it easily accessible
Share your thoughts
Great fitting jacket!
This jacket fits very well! It is tailored to perfection! this is a must have, if you are looking to add some nice style in your outfit! it is very warm and keeps you dry all day long! It has plenty of accessory pockets, and vents to keep you going! Overall great jacket!