Share your thoughts
Perfect for my needs
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wanted a baclava that had a bit more contour than the traditional ones. I like this one for the following reasons:
1. Mouth hole uses a very porous mesh that will not get too saturated from your breath.
2. Top part behaves like a hood, so when you take your helmet off, it will flip off w/o any constriction.
3. Top part is adjustable such that you can tuck it into your goggles for maximum protection, or leave as it, acting like another layer of insulation for your dome.
4. When wearing it, you look like a safari guide (see pic).