So many options...
- Infidry-20 membrane/laminate coats the highly durable poly dobby weave outershell with a force field against moisture that is still highly breathable so you don't sweat to death
- The Smarty removable fleece jacket and removable poly-quilted vest deliver reliable insulation and expansive customization
- The Complete sports a super hood which expands to fit over helmets, features a single-pull drawcord adjustment, and has a laminated weather-guard hood brim
- Adjustable PJ-Connect powderskirt teams up with 686 pants to create an impenetrable pow barrier and stows into a fancy Invisi-Zip pouch when you don't require its protection
- 686 Hand Panties are actually awesome lycra hand gaiters that deliver silky pleasure
- RECCO advanced rescue technology, if utilized by the resort you ride at, could save your life; but we still recommend a beacon, solid avy knowledge, and riding with friends who have the same
Share your thoughts
Great jacket to handle big snow, cold, and winds. keeps you comfortable while riding and allows you to change the layering a conditions change.
I really enjoy this jacket and DogFunk was very helpfully in full filling my order because i order the wrong size first. It has the cell phone pocket on your chest, vents under both arms and on chest as well. Also has ipod pocket which is see through but still waterproof, ski pass pocket on your right sleeve, and a kind of a mirror on the other. All the different layers really help keep you warm and dry from all the elements.