Layer on the resistance.
Counter Mother Nature and her nasty mood swings with the 686 Smarty Counter 3-In-1 Jacket. Built with Infidry-15 fabric, the Smarty Counter breathes well while maintaining a high water-resistance. Part of 686's Smarty line, the Counter includes a zip-in 250g polyester fleece sweatshirt that bolsters warmth, is easily removed when the temps rise, and features a streetwise style so it can be worn by itself when you're just kicking around town.
- Laser-cut and welded garment taped-seam construction reduces weight from stitching and keeps moisture out
- Air-Flo underarm vents with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets breath easy but keep the snow out
- Extendo-Flex expandable hood accommodates helmets and large headwear
- PJ-Connect system attaches the jacket to compatible pants to keep snow out of your undies
- Articulated elbows move with you, not against you with no riding up your arm or bunching
- Keeps you warm in temperatures ranging from 0º to 32º F (-18º to 0º C)
Share your thoughts
Hows the fit on this bad boy? I usually...
Hows the fit on this bad boy? I usually get mediums when it comes to jackets, but the last 686 jacket I bought was a lil big in med. Thinking about getting a small...