Smarty pants! ... get it?
- Fully-taped seams help the waterproof breathable InfiDry-15 fabric fully fend off soggy conditions so you stay bone dry
- Zip-Out Smarty fleece liner pant locks in warmth and lets you dial in the fit and feel for added comfort
- Air-Flo leg vents have mesh gussets to keep the snow from invading your gear
- Boa-compatible leg gaiters, boot-lace hook, expandable lower leg opening, and a curved back hem opening all help your pants play nice with your boots
- A Must-Stache pocket and a grip of stash pockets help you hide away all the small essentials out of sight
Share your thoughts
Historic 686 Smarty Quality
If you've ever owned anything in the 686 Smarty line then you know what I'm talking about. Slightly more expensive than the Smarty Cargos, (I had some from the '07-'08 line) but is the exact same familiar fit. So if you are replacing old Smarties, stick with the same size.
If you are looking to buy some for the first time, make sure you measure with clothes on, and if you are on the borderline, go for the bigger size, these tend to be a pretty snug fit.
The inside liner pants has this ribbon to cinch the liner shut kind of like yoga pants. (See the only detailed picture) This is retarded to me, but something easily fixed with normal string instead of bulky ribbon.
They come with all the Gucci features you can expect from 686. All the secret pockets, vents, BOA compatible and a beer opener you could ever need on the mountain.
I don't have any pics, but if you look at the detailed pics here
other than colors it shows most of the same features on different pants.
One last thing, these pants match perfect the the 686 Smarty Mode Jacket.
Keep the waxed side down and the shiny side up- Screw it lets go ride!