You like to be comfortable all day, right? And you, like many folks, can't control the weather. 686 built the Men's Hydro Smarty Pant just for you. The Hydro includes a removable fleece pant that can be worn as a liner when it's chilly out and you need an extra boost of warmth, or as a warm, comfortable, stand-alone pant when the riding's through.
- Burly 15K waterproof rating to make sure you stay dry and comfortable
- Fully-taped seams for added waterproofing in common trouble areas
- AIR-FLO leg vents keep the air circulating to cool you down when you need it
- Curved back hem openings with Cordura cuff guards save your pant legs from getting shredded
- Gusseted crotch panel for added durability
- Articulated knees for a natural fit
- Size-adjusting waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
- Pant-to-jacket connection points for use with certain 686 jackets
Share your thoughts
Absolutely phenomenal. I usually just wear underwear under these bad boys since they have their own liner and all- always warm enough for me even in 5 degree weather. And stylish too! The pictures do it justice.
Most versatile pant yet
These pants are super warm, and very durable. So easy to unzip the inner pants from the shell and just hangout in them. Great buy for east coast riders.
exactly what they say they are
Amazing not trying to following you. 686 delivers quality crafted that not only get the
Job done but get it Comfortably. Super warm super fun. Worth the price.