Now you're thinking.
Demonstrate your superior IQ and show up on a stormy day wearing the 686 Smarty Mode 3-in-1 Jacket. The Mode's Infinidry 15 shell intelligently blocks water while still breathing so you're not stewing on the slopes. Under the shell, the zip-in microfleece liner is keeping you toasty warm; however, when the sun comes out just before lunch, you decide to ditch it and enjoy the powder in complete climactic comfort. The liner still gets to shine, though, when you wear it to the restaurant on the way home from the slopes. Yes, you get this all front one smart purchase.
- Extendo-Flex helmet-compatible, hood features side Lycra panels for excellent mobility and comfort
- Storm Guard laminated weather guard hood brim keeps wet flakes and drops out of your eyes
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels
- Stash pass pocket on cuff lets you breeze by annoying lifties without pausing
- Cuffs features Lycra hand gaiters and elasticized gussets for comfort and adjustability
- Innie-Outie pocket lets you get at your tunes from (you guessed it) the inside or the outside
Share your thoughts
Love all the pockets to stash!
I absolutely love all the pockets in this coat. It is super warm and comfy. The only complaint I have is I wish the bottom of the coat was about 4-6 inches bigger as it fits snug around the hips since it falls longer. I bought a large and I am 5"8" 145 lbs. Other than that, I have no complaints!
Historic 686 Smarty Quality
If you've ever owned anything in the 686 Smarty line then you know what I'm talking about. Slightly more expensive than the Smarty Truffle or the Cherish, but is the warmest of the three, since I'm from FL, its totally worth it. I hate being cold.
If you are replacing old Smarties, stick with the same size.
If you are looking to buy some for the first time, make sure you measure with clothes on, and if you are on the borderline, go for the bigger size, these tend to be a pretty snug fit.
The inside liner jacket has this ribbon to cinch the hood shut kind of like hoodies. (See the only detailed picture) This is retarded to me, but something easily fixed with normal string instead of bulky ribbon.
They come with all the Gucci features you can expect from 686. All the secret pockets, music pockets, pass stash, vents, goggle stash you could ever need on the mountain.
I don't have any pics, but if you go to here
it helps describe the product.
One last thing, this jacket matches perfect the the 686 Smarty Fave Pants.
Keep the waxed side down and the shiny side up- Screw it lets go ride!