The Smarty Original Cargo pant will keep them warm and enjoying powder days—The music is up to you.
- A fleece Smarty liner pant will keep them toasty on frigid days and can be taken out for bluebird extravaganzas and springtime
- 40g of polyfill insulation keeps them warm all the time so whether or not you have the Smarty liner in place, they�ll stay warm
- Kids will find their way into deep snow even though they probably biff it less often than you do�Infidry-8 fabric will keep them dry and keeps the air circulating with 5000g of breathability
- Critically taped seams seal off the areas in between the Infidry where water could possibly find a way in
- Plenty of pockets let them carry their own snacks for a day and maybe a whistle in case they get stuck in a tree well and you can�t find them
Share your thoughts
do you know if these pants run true to...
do you know if these pants run true to size
My son wants snowboard pants that look...
My son wants snowboard pants that look like regular pants. Do these look like regular pants (I think he means, not shiny)?
Just pick em' up, and if your little shredder doesn't like em', just return em'. Dogfunk has THE BEST return policy out of every company I've ever dealt with, and I've deal with A LOT of companies.
Do these pants snap into the 686 Smarty...
Do these pants snap into the 686 Smarty coats as well?
The little straps in the coat snap around the corresponding loops in the pants. It doesn't zip into the jacket though.