Stand tall, Mr. Smarty Pants.
Unlike your twin brother, Zeek, who preferred to scarf fistfuls of powdered chocolate drink after dinner, you took your parents’ advice and ate all of the vegetables on your plate. So although you and your brother share the same genome, it’s really no mystery why you’re exactly 2 inches taller. But it’s all good—686 somehow anticipated that you two would want to wear identical snowboarding pants this season and obliged your desire for complementary wardrobes with a tall version of the Smarty Original Cargo Pants.
- All 686 Smarty pants and jackets are designed with a 3-in-1 detachable liner system that allows you to wear the gear multiple ways
- Wear the pant shell and removable liner together on snot-freezing days, relax in just the fleece liner at the lodge, and wear the shell alone for spring riding
- 686 made the outer shell with Infinidry 15 fabric treatment, which provides 15K waterproofing and 10K breathability to help shed outside precipitation and allow excess internal heat and moisture to escape
- Tall version of pants adds 2 inches of inseam length without affecting waist size
- BOA-compatible snow gaiters come with boot hook and sock guards to keep them in place and keep the snow where it belongs.
- Internal waistband adjusters allow you to optimize the fit