Versatile 3-in-1 snowboard jacket.
Even though it hasn’t snowed in a week, there are still freshies to be found on the mountain. To find those untracked stashes lurking in the shadows, though, you need a jacket that’s warm enough to handle the mountain’s cold, dark places, yet versatile enough to navigate the spaces in between. 686’s 3-in-1 Smarty Shadow Jacket is definitely the right tool for the job—it isn’t afraid of the dark, but it also loves to shred out in the open.
- All 686 Smarty pants and jackets are designed with a 3-in-1 detachable liner system that allows you to wear the gear multiple ways
- Liner retains heat on cooler days, can be paired with additional layers when the temps really drop, and the fleece liner can be left behind for spring riding
- 686 made the outer shell with Infinidry 10 fabric treatment, which provides 10K waterproofing and 8K breathability to help shed outside precipitation and allow excess internal heat and moisture to escape
- Adjustable powder skirt, pant-connect snaps, wrist gaiters, adjustable hood, and hem drawcord all conspire to seal out the snow and add comfort to your ride
- Knit beanie and custom luggage tag included with jacket
Share your thoughts
Which size ?
Hi, I'd like to buy this beautiful jacket but I don't know which size can I take.
I'm 5.9 and 170.
I don't know if i will buy a Meduim or Large jacket ?
smarty kills it
much thicker and warmer than my sessions. the inner liner is a nice wicking material. i'm 5'6" about 145 and got a large. fits a lil big how i like em. only downfall is when you put it on, there is nothing to secure the inner lining to the shell but your lower back. other than that extremely happy. luv the 686 stuff. o ya and i got a free 686 beanie wit it!
boarding at keystone in my 686 jacket and pant combo
Smarty is a no Brainer
The liner has become my new favorite sweatshirt and the shell is the best I've owned in a long time. put them together and you have a warm snowboard jacket to get you from fall to spring with the same product
What color liner does the cyan blocks come...
What color liner does the cyan blocks come with?
black track jacket with a cyan 686 logo
hey! I was wondering how baggy this jacket...
hey! I was wondering how baggy this jacket is. I heard that 686 generaly runs big. I dont want a really baggy jacket, i want my stuff to actually fit me room for like a base layer. Im 5'8 and 160 and pretty stout... what size should i go with? is the medium good? or should i go with a small
Personally, I suggest a Medium. However, you can order both the small and medium and send one back--no questions asked.