- Infidry-5 fabric with critically taped seams for functional protection against winter weather
- Zip-out Smarty fleece liner for 3-in-1 function that adapts to any weather conditions
- Full-time 40g insulation delivers low-bulk warmth even without the removable fleece liner
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches to any 686 pants for a complete snow seal
- Youth Evolution room-to-grow system extends sleeves up to two inches to handle sudden growth spurts
Share your thoughts
Nice but small!
Runs reeeeeally small. I'm returning the M (10-12) that I ordered for my tall, thin 9yo & ordering a L (14-16). Other than that, seems like a great ski jacket. Comfy, waterproof, zip in/out liner. Looks great! Just be sure you upsize.