Protect yourself from bitter winter weather with the sweet cold-weather confection that is the 686 Women's Smarty Truffle 3-in-1 Jacket. This set features a tough, storm-proof InfiDry 15 shell that is sleek and stylish as heck, too. Under the shell, a fleece liner hoody is ready to pile on the warmth, although it always enjoys being taken out for a solo spin about town, too.
- Extendo-Flex helmet-compatible, hood features side Lycra panels for excellent mobility and comfort
- Storm Guard laminated weather guard hood brim keeps wet flakes and drops out of your eyes
- Adjustable powder skirt includes PJ Connect pant-to-jacket connection points so you can keep the snow from going down your back
- Breathe easy front collar venting panels let you duck behind the collar without steaming up your goggles
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you dump heat after a hike to the top of the park
- Stash pass Pocket on cuff lets you breeze by annoying lifties
- Cuffs features Lycra hand gaiters and elasticized gussets for comfort and adjustability
- Innie-Outie pocket lets you get at your tunes from (you guessed it) the inside or the outside
- Ideal for temps in the 0º-32º F range (-18º-0º C)
Share your thoughts
Awesome jacket....so far
I bought this jacket hoping it would fit (size m) because it was on sale. I had tried on an xsmall which was way too small. I looked around online and a lot of people had said this coat runs small. So I figured with all my layers on, perhaps a medium would be big, but not swallow me. I am 5'3 110 pounds and I don't think I would have wanted to go any smaller. I rather my coat be a little baggy than too snug, ESP when it comes to snowboarding. The sleeves are a little long but not ridiculous. I don't know about the performance yet, I'm testing it out tomorrow.