Winter always loosens its grip on the mountain to allow for long spring sessions in the park, so keep the 686 Streak Bonded Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie ready for that month of magic. This fleece-lined hoodie feels nice as you go big in the soft, slushy park snow.
- Polyester breathes during repeated handrail attempts and doesn't break down during repeated crashes
- Bonded brushed fleece lining easily sides on other layers, dries quickly, and holds in your body heat without trapping too much sweaty moisture
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your hoodie fresh during a week of shredding
- Performance Dry technology wicks your moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Underarm eyelets vent excess heat as you ride
- Adjustable hood, ribbed cuffs, and ribbed hem help seal out the cooling temperatures
- Full-zip front allows venting and easy on-off, and its interior storm flap reduces chills
- Thumbholes enable easy layering when a storm rolls up the canyon and you grab your weatherproof shell
- Hand pockets shelter your fingers during cold night sessions
- Internal media pocket holds your cell phone
Share your thoughts
1st Riding Sweatshirt I bought
Sick riding sweatshirt! nice fit and it has enough breathing room in it for layering. The fit is sort of long like most riding sweatshirts, which is what I was going for. I am about 5'7 - 5'8, I bought at Large, and it sits just a little above mid thigh. There is a little MP3/Phone pocket right above the right middle pocket with a nice headphone cord hole premade for you. My only issue with this pocket is that its velco'd shut so not 100% sealed like it would be with a zipper. If you spend a lot of time on ur stomach sliding down the hill then I'd shy away from putting ur MP3 player in this pocket. Otherwise this things super nice!
Stylish and Functional Hoodie
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this jacket just as a casual wear and I really like it. The material is sleek and the design is pretty sick. The 686 lettering on the front of the blue and black jacket is difficult to see. My only other complaint is that this jacket does run a little big. Normally I wear a men's L and large was a bit big on me for this jacket. It does have a handy Ipod/Iphone pocket with an interior spot for your headphones to run through the jacket to your ears. Perfect if wearing this for some springtime shredding!