Safety first. And last. And probably somewhere in the middle, too.
686 knows how important it is to be safe on the hill. Exactly why they teamed up with the workwear gurus at Dickies to create the 686 Times Dickies Safety Insulated Jacket. Not to mention next time you're shoveling a street spot, you can simply throw on a hard hat and nobody will give you a second look.
- InfiDry-15 waterproof/breathable membrane for serious storm protection
- Brushed fleece lining and 100g polyfill insulation offer plenty of warmth without wearing a ton of extra layers
- Retractable pass pocket keeps your season pass within easy reach of the ticket checkers
- Authentic reflective safety stripes on front and rear
- Zip-off sleeves let you put the guns on display when the weather heats up
- PJ-Connect interface easily attaches to your 686 snowboard pants
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent zipper snags
Share your thoughts
so am a fan of storage room how is this...
so am a fan of storage room how is this jacket pocket wise????
Very cool desgin
This is a very cool looking jacket! It the reflective construction "look" sewn to the outside of the jacket! It is very nice, and keeps you warm! This is great jacket overall and looks very cool. This is especially cool, if you work in the construction industry, and you need a jacket for them cold harsh winter days, and your sick of always putting your reflective gear over your attire.
This jacket is sweet!
This jacket looks just like a real "workers" jacket! It is super bright, and makes a good jacket for anyone in construction! This jacket is super warm and durable. Both pieces are sewn together and look great! This jacket pops like no other, all over the mountain! Very cool looking, and fits very good!