Unlike your old denim jacket, The 686 Times Levis 3-Ply Process Women's Denim Snowboard Jacket is a technical 3-ply shell that's ready for a harsh winter. One part Levis, one part 686, and 100% style-obsessed all-mountain-worthy performance.
- Performance-proven denim material with InfiDry-20 offers 20K-rated waterproof protection and 15K-rated breathability
- Fully taped seams stop moisture from sneaking through otherwise vulnerable stitching
- Powder skirt keeps face shots from becoming stomach and back shots
- Pant-to-jacket connection creates a snow-proof seal when you duck into the whiteroom
- Recco technology may help rescuers locate you if you’re buried in a slide
- Articulated elbows and a slim fit provide comfort in movement while still allowing for varied layering
- Technical laminated hood is adjustable and helmet-friendly and features a moisture-repellant brim
Share your thoughts
Is this thing bulletproof?
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I thought this looked like a very cool jacket. My wife picked it up and said "this thing is heavy!". Then she tried it on and said "This thing is stiff and it hurts my arms". We sent it back.
...huge and stiff
This item was huge! I bought a medium and it fit like a tent even with other layers, including a hoodie, under it. And it is way to stiff if you are going to use it in outdoor sports. Very disappointed. If you do decide to buy, get a size smaller than you normally would.