Baller status collaboration.
- Recco advanced rescue technology adds safety in the sidecountry
- Water-resistant zippers for advanced protection
- Articulated sleeve for improved fit
- Laminated Weather Guard Hood Brim protects in blizzards
- Internal center front zipper flap with Peached Chin Guard eliminates chafing
- Adjustable powder skirt with pant connect snap tabs to keep powder out
- Hem drawcord adjustment, adjustable gussets cuffs for customized fit and added protection
- Multiple attach hooks and clips for convenience
Share your thoughts
i am 6'3 and slim what size in this coat...
i am 6'3 and slim what size in this coat should i get?
Has anyone bought this jacket?? I'm chasing...
Has anyone bought this jacket?? I'm chasing some feedback on fit, performance etc...
686 is top-shelf quality. I've owned several of their pieces, very durable, stylish, hi highly water resistant and fits good. If you're hyped on the New balance collaboration, get it, they were limited so you won't many of them out there.
Looking for something for weather in Japan?...
Looking for something for weather in Japan? Might also use it in the Australian Ski-Fields as well. Reckon this will do the job or go for the Special Blend Autograph Gore-tex? Im a total newbie, dont know what to go for. I just know a shell wont do the job.