Light, fast, and fierce.
- SCL quick-lacing system tightens down your forefoot and ankle with a convenient pull, lock, and go cord design
- Hook-and-loop closure cuff powerstrap lets you lock down your calf for more response, or loosen things up when it's time to get jibby
- Dynalite liner reduces overall boot volume and clings to your foot to eliminate pressure points and hot spots
- Reduced-drop design for a lower profile and more sneaker-like fit
- Abzorb footbed for arch support also features a high-friction surface designed to eliminate sliding
- Injected TPU reinforcements improve durability and eliminate pressure areas from binding straps
Share your thoughts
Light as a feather.
I'd like to start off by saying if you have never bought 686xNewBalance boots dont be hesitant. These boots are true to size and are very comfy. When I first put them on I was in awe, they were hands down some of the lightest boots I've ever put on my feet. When I walked around it was as if I was wearing shoes... yet the boots do not sacrifice stiffness for weight. Go get yourself a pair!