What do you get when you mix the low profile and light weight of a trail running sneaker with the technical utility of a snowboard boot? The 686 Times New Balance 580 Snowboard Boot. A responsive flex and lightweight upper materials give you lighting-quick response for all-mountain ripping, and the adjustable hook-and-loop Powerstrap on the upper cuff lets you soften things up when it's time to hit the park.
- Sectional Control Lacing lets you customize the tension over your ankle, forefoot, and calf with a pull, lock, & go cord system
- Hook-and-loop closure cuff powerstrap lets you lock down your calf for more response, or loosen things up when it's time to get jibby
- Dynalite MF liner reduces overall boot volume and clings to your foot to eliminate pressure points and hot spots
- Rollbar technology uses a lightweight graphite stabilizer for more efficient energy transfer and improved shock absorption
- Abzorb footbed offers lots of arch support and a high-traction surface to eliminate slop
- Injected TPU reinforcements improve durability and eliminate pressure areas from binding straps