Squeaky-clean style for peak-to-park schralping.
With a simple, clean design and a middle-of-the-road flex, the 686 Times New Balance 790 Snowboard Boot offers classic sneaker style and versatile freestyle shred-ability. The new Dynalite liner significantly reduces the boot's volume for less bulk and a better fit, and a low-profile midsole puts you closer to your board for improved feel and a lower center of gravity.
- Traditional lace design allows fine-tuning the fit around different parts of your foot and ankle
- Dynalite liner reduces overall boot volume and clings to your foot to eliminate pressure points and hot spots
- C-Cap rubber outsole for grip, durability, and shock absorption
- Injected TPU reinforcements improve durability and eliminate pressure areas from binding straps
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have to say that i was sceptical buying a boot from a un-tried company but i was plesantly suprised. They are very comfortable with plenty of flex and feel. To top it off my feet havent felt frosty yet